Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a nationwide provider of specialist design and construction solutions across Australia. We have been engaged to recruit an Interior Designer to work with the management team to specify and execute the interior design element for a wide range of challenging client projects.
This business has a track record of successfully completing projects nationwide and is continuing to position themselves as a design and market leader in their field. They understand their clients and provide high quality solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also. This role will be an integral part of accomplishing their strategic plan and the successful person will be a highly valued team member. As the business grows there will continue to be increased responsibility.
Specific duties will involve;
• Full responsibility for designing interiors across a range of client projects.
• Complete specification of colours, finishes, lighting and hardware.
• Working with projects team and clients to ensure the delivery of exceptional and unique client solutions.
• Procurement management, including materials and trades.
• Creating interior design booklets, story boards and PowerPoint presentations for clients.
• Coordinating graphic design⁄corporate identity for clients.
• Valued input into internal meetings.
This is a fully autonomous role working as a key member of an experienced team and offers long-term career development and potential. This business is growing rapidly and has excellent prospects for the future. Working closely with a talented and passionate internal management team as well as clients, there is plenty of scope to add design flair to interesting and challenging projects.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
• Previous commercial interior design experience.
• Interior decoration or design qualification.
• Experience of interacting with clients.
• A good eye for detail and creative flair.
• Computer skills.
• Comfortable with some travel to meet clients.
• Eligibility to work within Australia.
This client is based west of Melbourne and there will also be occasional travel to client locations.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package pitched to attract a great Interior Designer with career ambitions and will include salary, super, and benefits.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH 40106 who will be in touch with you to discuss this in more detail. firstname.lastname@example.org