Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a nationwide provider of specialist design, construction and fitout solutions to clients in Australia. They are currently looking to appoint a Junior or Graduate Architect to be an integral part of a highly experienced internal team of talented specialists to provide a high level of architectural capability and design flair for projects, in order to maximize the quality, individuality and value of projects for their clients.
This business has a track record of successfully completing projects nationwide and is continuing to position themselves as a design and market leader in their field. They understand their clients and provide high quality solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also. To demonstrate their success they have recently moved to much larger, purpose built premises as they continue to expand.
Specific duties will involve;
• Provide full drafting and architectural service for design, construction and fit-out projects across Australia.
• Prepare to a high standard and following all required regulations, internal and external concept modelling, including architectural plans, floor plans and associated services.
• Where necessary visiting client sites for evaluation and measurement and also to understand individual client requirements.
• 3D rendering.
• Concept development.
This is a diverse role working as a key member of an experienced team and offers long-term career development and potential. This business is growing rapidly and has excellent prospects for the future. Working closely with a talented and passionate internal management team as well as clients, there is plenty of scope to add design flair to interesting and challenging projects.
Our client is flexible with regard to precise architectural experience, but will value creativity, adaptability and a willingness to learn. They are ideally looking for someone who has recently graduated as an architect and who wishes to work towards registration.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
• Degree or equivalent education in architecture.
• Good knowledge and experience of Revit.
• Advanced rendering and 3D concept modelling skills, ideally with AutoCAD and/or3DS Max.
• External and internal (joinery, plumbing, electrical etc) concept modelling.
• Proven design flair.
• Site skills, including detailed technical site measuring capabilities.
• Willingness to work hard and become an active member of a very enthusiastic and professional team.
• Comfortable with occasional travel to meet clients.
• Eligibility to work within Australia.
The role will be based at Geelong HQ.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package pitched to attract the best, which will include salary, super, and full corporate benefits package inline with experience and expectations.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40125 who will be in touch with you to discuss this in more detail.