Graduate Trainee – Sales, Marketing, Research
Diversity. Work on a wide range of recruitment assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. Speak with candidates with experience covering marketing, administration, sales and management.
Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example, two clients have relocated to major new premises, in part thanks to our work.
Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Have real input on projects. Learn more in 6 months than you could in 2 years in many mainstream roles.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Within the recruitment division we have recently won our largest ever recruitment supply contract and have several additional recruitment projects to manage for long standing clients. Consequently, there is a need for an enthusiastic and hard-working person to join the company at this exciting phase of expansion.
This role is to work for the recruitment division and will involve dealing with both active and passive candidates and job applicants. We have completed numerous diverse client assignments over the last 5 years and the work is always interesting and challenging.
Specific duties will involve;
- Learn client job roles for individual recruitment assignments. Understand client requirements in the context of their business.
- Learn the entire candidate management process in a recruitment business. Ensure best practice at all times for a quality candidate experience.
- Review applicant CVs and conduct telephone interviews to understand candidate work history and career requirements to gauge suitability for roles.
- Learn the face to face interview process. Conduct interviews with job applicants either in the office or at a location suitable to the candidates.
- Research and directly approach potential candidates for client job roles.
- Conduct telephone reference checks.
- Occasional new business development to discuss the best candidates with prospective clients.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as occasional social media marketing, writing blog articles and producing reports.
This is an entry level role, including full and ongoing training for a business which is growing rapidly at this time. Not only will this work be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future. It is expected that the successful person will attend conferences and events (both in Australia and overseas) and undertake formal/informal learning as an ongoing part of the role.
Please review an example of a role we recently filled for a client. https://hillstart.me/jh40173/
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Exceptional communication capability (written and verbal) to interact successfully with business executives.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get the best results for clients. Genuine interest in business and recruitment.
- Confidence to be involved in numerous telephone conversations and face to face interviews with a wide range of candidates.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and ensure the very highest standard of candidate interactions.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to job applicants.
- Ability to use technology proactively, including social media, whether for research or day to day communications. MS office and online database management advantageous.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
You will be working with the Director to ensure client goals are achieved. The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by train/tram as well as having free on street parking. As part of an all-round reward package, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro and mobile phone. We are flexible about initial working hours. This role could be either part time to fit in with existing commitments or five days per week. After 2 months there will also be a performance-based bonus which should dramatically enhance basic pay.
In the first instance please forward your CV and and supporting information you feel is necessary to the Director and Principal Consultant Jeremy Hill quoting reference JH40778.