Marketing Executive – $$billion corporation expanding across Australia. Melbourne Eastern suburbs/CBD
- $multi billion international business expanding into Australia.
- Ground floor opportunity as the first marketer in Australia. Exceptional career development potential.
- Genuinely customer-driven culture. Integrity, respect and a passion for helping people.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
How do you create and sustain a multi-billion dollar business? In the case of our client, by ensuring a culture of exceptional customer service, best in class product and service offering and a genuine desire and capability to be the long-term partner for their customers. Over the last 30 years, our client has grown to become the market leader in the care services sector in their home market and have identified Australia as a key growth opportunity for their high quality care services. They have chosen Melbourne as their Australian base and have already created one purpose-built facility in Melbourne and are in the process of planning and constructing several more across Victoria. This is a company on the move. They pride themselves on having a corporate culture of integrity, respect and caring for their customers, which is noticeable at every level of the business.
We have been retained exclusively to recruit a Marketing Executive to co-ordinate all marketing activity for Australia within the business. This is a brand-new role reporting to the Marketing Manager based overseas. Working with and improving upon current marketing activity, key responsibilities will be to communicate brand story and support continued business growth with high quality marketing campaigns across Australia.
Specific duties will involve:
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy in conjunction with management to raise brand awareness in Australia and drive business growth.
- Control and optimise the marketing budget.
- Manage all events in Australia from location grand openings to unveiling commissioned art works for example.
- Manage the Australia website and digital channels, including email marketing campaigns.
- Create blog articles and social media updates and update the website accordingly.
- Manage all traditional marketing communications including printed collateral, radio and press advertising.
- Use in house marketing resources as required to coordinate marketing activity for Australia.
- Manage all marketing suppliers and service providers.
- Marketing analysis.
- Meet with sales and support teams at locations to develop marketing strategy.
- Travel not only within Melbourne/Victoria to visit care centres but also monthly or bi-monthly to head office overseas.
This is a crucial role for a business which is expecting to triple in size in Australia in the short to medium term. Raising the company profile and creating compelling marketing material with brand alignment will allow the business to achieve its long-term goals and reinforces the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer care.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Tertiary level education in marketing and/or continuing professional development throughout your marketing career.
- At least 4 years all round marketing experience covering the full spectrum of marketing activity, including digital/online and traditional communications.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and concurrent projects. Extremely high attention to detail.
- Event management experience.
- Although this role could suit any consumer marketing background, experience in real estate, retail or healthcare will be highly regarded.
- Highly creative copywriting and design capability. Able to produce compelling promotional material, as well as web content.
- Excellent IT skills including creative, web and social media tools and email marketing software.
- Alignment with the companies values of integrity, customer care and respect.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract a talented and passionate marketing specialist. Equally of value is the challenging, interesting and values-driven career opportunity this role represents as part of a major international corporation. The role will initially be based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Glen Waverley area), but the business will likely relocate to the CBD or inner suburbs within the next 12 months.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40173 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.