- Diversity. Work on a wide range of sales and marketing assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. Cutting edge tech to mainstream product distribution.
- Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example two clients have relocated to major new premises in the last 4 months, in part thanks to our work.
- Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Have real input on projects. Learn more in 6 months than you could in 2 years in many mainstream roles.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work in the outsourced sales and marketing business and will involve working with clients (usually small to medium sized companies across a wide range of industry sectors) to achieve the desired results for sales and marketing campaigns nationwide. As an example of a previous project, a client requested a week of telephone appointment setting for the CEO, which in turn led to a strategic business report and the recommendation of a content marketing plan and nationwide PR campaign.
Due to an increase in work load, including another large campaign for a long standing international client there is a need for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join the company at this exciting phase of expansion.
Specific duties will involve;
- Liaising with clients. Understanding client requirements.
- Attend meetings with clients to present solutions. Prepare client project proposals.
- Undertaking general telephone contact with client’s customers as part of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and execute diverse sales and marketing plans on a project by project basis.
- Assist in the production of corporate strategy reports for clients.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role, including full and ongoing training for a business which has grown rapidly over the last two years. Not only will this role be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future. It is expected that the successful person will attend relevant conferences and undertake formal/informal professional development as an ongoing part of the role.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- Ability to understand client requirements with time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- Confidence to be involved in face to face business meetings with senior level executives.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and managing client relationships.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to customers.
- Ability to use technology proactively, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
You will be working with the Director to ensure client goals are achieved. The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by tram and train as well as having free parking. As part of an all-round reward package, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and Myki for business purposes.
There is flexibility with regard to working hours, between 9.15am and either 3.15pm or 5.15pm.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40746.
Should you require further information, feel free to send an email request.