Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work with the recruitment division of the company to be involved in all digital marketing for the launch of a new specialist recruitment offering.
This will be an 8 to 10 week internship, starting in October 2015, to cover all aspects of planning, implementation and execution of digital marketing for the new recruitment division. Marketing for the recruitment sector is very much focused on digital channels and this role will offer first class experience of planning and executing a wide range of marketing objectives.
Specific duties will involve;
- Review ideas for digital strategy with the Director and formulate a digital marketing plan, including marketing technology stack, website, social media and content marketing.
- Identify best in class tools and strategy for areas such as social media management, inbound marketing and content marketing.
- Create and manage digital marketing plan to include SEO, Adwords, social media advertising and promotion.
- Develop the existing website, to include advanced capabilities in inbound marketing/landing page development, content creation and ongoing communication with site visitors.
- Set up and maintain quality analytics to be able to monitor and report on all digital marketing activity.
This will be a superb opportunity to be involved with and influence the marketing direction of a new business division at start up stage. Even more interesting will be the chance to specify, set up and manage a cutting edge marketing technology platform and campaigns.
We already have a comprehensive outline for this assignment and now require someone with initiative and general digital knowledge to develop the plan and ensure it is completed!
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Graduate level, ideally in a marketing or technology related subject.
- Experience of managing a project or degree assignment covering some sort of marketing, including perhaps social media, digital or website development.
- Awareness of marketing tools and software.
- Some knowledge of social media, content marketing and analytics. Some knowledge of Adwords and/or social media promotion would be ideal.
- Excellent English language to discuss complex ideas and create engaging written content.
- High level of IT literacy. Experience of working with WordPress beneficial but not mandatory.
- Able to multitask and manage numerous concurrent projects.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by tram and train as well as having free parking. We operate a relaxed yet professional work environment, so it is expected the successful person will be able to work under their own initiative, sometimes with close guidance and teamwork, other times using your own initiative to get things completed on time.
We will offer a generous dollar per hour payment plus super paid weekly/fortnightly and the working day will be between 9.15am and 3.15pm, with one hour for lunch.
Ideally the start date will be either 12 or 19 October as there are digital marketing courses we would like this person attend.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40745 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.
Looking for something more challenging?