Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Most of our recruitment work is for challenging, hard to find roles and over the last 10 years we have worked with smaller rapid growth businesses and $multi-billion corporations. Increasingly the recruitment and talent landscape in Australia is changing and we wish to understand those changes and identify areas of improvement both for ourselves and for Human Resources departments in organisations.
To do this we have created a new internal division, Hill Start Research Institute, with a view to conducting market research with a focus on HR and specifically recruitment trends and challenges in Australia.
With this in mind, we are looking for a person who can work with the Director to understand the current HR and recruitment landscape in Australia then devise and deliver market research tools and campaigns to gain a deeper understanding of those challenges now and for the future.
Specific duties will involve;
- In conjunction with the Director formulate a market research strategy and plan to capture relevant data with regard to the state of recruitment in Australia in 2023.
- Design and deliver market research campaigns specifically with and for HR leaders in organisations, initially in Victoria.
- Conduct telephone market research to discuss relevant topics and gain qualitative and quantitative information with HR leaders in Victoria.
- Work with the Director to make sense of the information and produce reports.
This is a great opportunity to use your questioning intellect to identify quality information on a “hot topic” in Australia at this time. There will be plenty of opportunity to have ideas, see them implemented and operate with autonomy to undertake quality market research.
This role would suit either a marketing graduate with a focus on market research or a human resources graduate with an interest in data and recruitment trends.
Ideally, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Marketing or Human Resources qualification (recently completed or working towards).
- Ideally some knowledge and/or experience of data capture, analysis and the value of market research.
- Creativity, ideas and an ability to get things done.
- Comfortable speaking in the telephone with HR leaders and executives to gather information.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
There is flexibility as to how this role will operate, perhaps initially on a part time contract basis to allow for continuing studies or other employment, or even as a consulting assignment as a freelancer. We currently work remotely but are in the process of securing an office in Brunswick.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any relevant supporting information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40814 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.