Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
As an example of the roles we recruit for… https://hillstart.me/jh40231/
This role is to work in the recruitment business and will involve researching and then making initial outreach telephone calls to businesses in Melbourne.
After 10 years of existence and surviving the challenges of COVID we are continuing to expand by establishing a new recruitment division with a compelling business proposition. We have a marketing specialist to create nice marketing content and now require someone to work with the Director to research and contact prospective customers by telephone with the goal of sending business info, understanding their potential recruitment requirements, or identifying recruitment opportunities. It’s not a “hard sell” but does require some thought and understanding of complex business issues. The calls are light-hearted and more of a genuine business conversation which will be followed up with an email. Full and comprehensive training will be provided as well as telephone and laptop/computer.
We have a nice office space within Eastland.
The role will start as soon as possible, ideally from the 25th July 2022.
Specific duties will involve;
- Research businesses in Melbourne. Add contact data to a spreadsheet or CRM.
- Use the telephone to contact business executives. Have a basic business conversation.
- Keep accurate records of all calls made. Update the customer database/spreadsheet.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as following up with emails, liaising with the Director and producing a basic report.
Because we are in the early stages of this new division the role will be part time initially for one or two days per week. There is flexibility about what days and hours can be worked, as long as it is between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday! This role would probably suit a graduate or someone studying with a day or two a week free who is looking for some good commercial experience. The work we do is really interesting.
You’ll need to demonstrate;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner to engage with people on the phone.
- Reliability. Attention to detail.
- Comfortable being on the telephone.
- Able to use a PC for basic spreadsheet or online database input.
- Willingness to learn and work hard to spend time on the telephone talking to prospective customers.
- Eligibility to work within Australia. Able to easily commute to Ringwood.
The office is in Eastland, Ringwood and it’s a relaxed yet professional workspace. There is parking but it’s literally just across from Ringwood station.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Recruitment Specialist, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40807 and he will be in touch straight away.