Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
We have created a new division, complementary to our existing services, to provide best-in-class training to support graduates and other early stage professionals seeking to progress their careers.
We are in the process of launching a one-and-a-half-day comprehensive training course which will dramatically change the career trajectory of course attendees, most of whom will be recent graduates. The course will run twice a month (or more often if demand is high) for small groups from February/March 2021.
With this in mind, we are looking for a person who can create and execute a marketing plan for this new division to generate interest and customers using quality marketing campaigns, primarily focusing on digital channels.
Specific duties will involve;
- In conjunction with the Director formulate a marketing plan to promote the course. Identify suitable promotional channels, plan digital advertising campaigns, manage the website (content, blog etc), manage email marketing and marketing automation and also set KPI goals for marketing outcomes.
- Execute this plan.
- Manage advertising and promotions. Recommend ideas and strategies for making and running digital and social media advertising campaigns particularly focused on reaching a specific target audience i.e. graduates. Deliver promotional campaigns primarily using Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Social media marketing. Review social media tools available to manage/improve social media management.
- Create marketing content for web and digital advertising. Design course material, worksheets, feedback questionnaire etc.
- Budget planning and management.
- Potentially train a Marketing Assistant. Recommend future marketing strategies.
This is a great opportunity to put all of your marketing skills to good use and become a key part of a start-up business unit within an established company.
Ideally, you’ll have solid marketing experience, especially marketing planning, digital advertising, website management and campaign execution. Furthermore, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Marketing qualification, most likely a degree in a marketing related discipline.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing best practice as well as some relevant experience of formulating a marketing plan and running quality advertising / promotional campaigns across digital channels.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social media as well as digital marketing and advertising.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp or another email/marketing automation platform.
- Exceptional copywriting capability, ideally with complementary design skills. Perhaps even video production capability.
- Website management experience using a CMS, ideally WordPress.
- Able to work from the office near Southern Cross station.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
There is flexibility as to how this role will operate, perhaps initially on a part time 2-3 month contract basis (at 10 to 15 hours per week) to allow for other projects, or even as a consulting assignment as a freelancer. We have a nice office on Bourke Street, with kitchen and break out areas, which is easily accessible by public transport (train/tram). There may also be opportunities and support for further social media, marketing or relevant training if required.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40801 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.