Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work within the outsourced sales and marketing division of the company, to ultimately source and win new clients and understand their specific commercial requirements. The role will require a mixture of both initial telephone outreach and face to face/Zoom meetings or presentations to secure client assignments.
There will be comprehensive initial and ongoing training, and you can be confident you are representing one of the most experienced and skilled outbound sales specialists in Australia. We have completed many assignments both large and small over the last 7 years. Many clients use our services repeatedly over years.
Specific duties will involve;
- Research, identify and contact organisations to introduce our quality business growth solutions and win client assignments. We have a preference for both a geographical focus (e.g. near to where you live!) and also one or two vertical markets to target (e.g. technology companies), which could include an area of specific interest or prior experience.
- Maintain ongoing communication with prospective and existing clients to identify future opportunities.
- Use our CRM system to manage and record activity.
- Work with the Director to improve current presentation and email material.
- Secure and conduct business meetings with senior Executives in Melbourne/Victoria.
- Other ad hoc administrative and telephone-based tasks as required.
This will be a very interesting and diverse role, allowing a unique opportunity to offer a genuine, quality service to business leaders across Melbourne. In these challenging times businesses need to grow to prosper and we offer the capability to do just that. Several companies we have worked with over the years have been able to move to substantially larger premises, in part thanks to our work. We are offering a very flexible working arrangement to specifically fit with an individual’s unique part time working requirements. The role will initially be home based. It is expected that roughly 30% of the time will be spent meeting prospective clients. For the right person, over time, there may be a chance to take on more responsibility in the business.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- General interest in business, sales and marketing. Genuine interest in one or more vertical markets or niche business sectors.
- Proactive and confident on the telephone and in face to face/web based meetings with prospective customers.
- First class communication skills, both verbal and written. In person presentation experience would be highly advantageous, although specific training will be provided.
- Enthusiasm, resilience and a willingness to speak with and meet with a lot of business executives every week to understand their commercial challenges and goals.
- Technologically capable, to use online database, social media and internet research tools.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
As mentioned initially the role could be home based and depending on how things develop (COVID and short-term success in the role) could equally become office based.
There is also flexibility with regard to contract terms and hours are negotiable. Initially we will offer an hourly rate and can be flexible about payment terms (i.e. work on our payroll, as a contractor or invoice as your own ABN). We will also offer a genuine success-based bonus as a percentage of project profit.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40795 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.