Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example, two clients have relocated to major new premises in the last 2 years, in part thanks to our work.
Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Have real input on projects. Learn more in 6 months than you could in 2 years in many mainstream roles.
Diversity. Work on a wide range of recruitment assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. High growth entrepreneurial companies to multi-billion-dollar corporates.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work in the recruitment division and will involve learning all aspects of corporate recruitment to ultimately be able to generate and manage recruitment assignments for clients. We have completed numerous diverse client assignments over the last 5 years and the work is always interesting and challenging.
Following our best year ever in 2019 and a committed, long term client base in 2020, we are now in the process of establishing 2 new specialist divisions for the business. Consequently, there is a need for an enthusiastic and hard-working person to join the company at this exciting phase of growth.
Specific duties will involve;
- Assist the executive recruitment division with the entire recruitment process. Primarily focusing on sourcing new clients and completing recruitment assignments.
- Research a broad range of industry sectors and job roles to identify prospective new clients and client decision makers.
- Undertake general telephone contact with prospective clients to identify and secure recruitment briefs. Conduct online sales presentations and even visit client premises to present our recruitment capabilities.
- Conduct telephone and online (Skype/Zoom) interviews with potential candidates for client jobs as well as managing job advert responses.
- Prepare and execute diverse sales and marketing campaigns with the Director.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role, including full and ongoing training for a business which has maintained positive growth over the last 5 years. Not only will this role be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future. Initially there will be a comprehensive 6-week training program. Rapid progression to a genuine consulting role is expected and there will be genuine long term career opportunities for the future. We expect to open our second office in Melbourne within the next 6 months with a view to larger scale expansion in the future.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education. High level of intellectual capability to understand client businesses.
- Exceptional communication capability to interact successfully with senior business executives.
- Enthusiasm, determination and commitment to get the best results for clients.
- Proactive approach to work with good time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- Confidence to be involved in face to face business meetings and telephone conversations with a wide range of business executives.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and managing client relationships.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to prospective clients and job applicants.
- Ability to use technology proactively, including social media, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell, accessible by public transport and is a relaxed yet professional environment. As part of an all-round reward package including basic salary plus substantial potential bonus, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and business travel expenses. We also provide fruit, drinks and snacks as well as regular business meetings over lunch/coffee.
In the first instance please email your CV quoting reference JH40787 to Jeremy Hill, Director and Principal Consultant.