Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
We have created a new division, complementary to our existing services, to provide best-in-class training to support graduates and other early stage professionals seeking to progress their careers.
We intend to launch a one-and-a-half-day comprehensive training course which will dramatically change the career trajectory of course attendees. The course will run twice a month (or more often if demand is high) for small groups from December 2018/January 2019.
With this in mind, we are looking for a person who can create and execute a marketing plan for this new division, especially using quality marketing campaigns, primarily focusing on digital channels and partnerships.
Specific duties will involve;
- In conjunction with the Director formulate a marketing plan to promote the course to a specified target audience. Identify suitable promotional channels, manage the website (including attendee sign up and payment capability), manage email marketing campaigns and marketing automation using Active Campaign or Mailchimp, set KPI goals for marketing outcomes and conduct market research.
- Execute this plan.
- Formulate and deliver a plan to create strategic partnerships to promote our course, for example with universities.
- Conduct market research with senior professionals to assist decision making and future course content.
- Manage advertising and promotions. Research and suggest ideas and strategies for making and running digital and social media advertising campaigns particularly focused on reaching a specific target audience.
- Social media marketing. Review social media tools available to manage/improve social media management.
- Budget planning and management.
- Recommend future marketing strategies.
This is a great opportunity to learn and become a key part of a start up business unit within an established business. Over time the role could develop to become the Marketing Manager for this business unit.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Marketing qualification, most likely a degree in a marketing related discipline.
- Theoretical knowledge (and ideally practical experience) of formulating a marketing plan and running quality advertising / promotional campaigns across digital channels.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding about social media as well as digital marketing and advertising.
- Exceptional copywriting capability, ideally with complementary digital image creation skills.
- An understanding of market research. Confident to conduct telephone and face to face conversations with business executives for market research purposes
- Able to work daily from the office on Burke Road in Camberwell.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
There is flexibility as to how this role will operate, perhaps initially on a part time or full time 2-3 month contract basis to allow for continuing studies or other employment, or even as a consulting assignment as a freelancer. We have office and meeting/training facilities in central Camberwell, which is easily accessible by public transport (train/tram) as well as having free parking nearby. There will also be opportunities and support for further marketing or relevant training.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40781 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.