Graduate Trainee – Sales, Marketing and Research. Melbourne or Geelong.
Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example two clients have relocated to major new premises in the last 12 months, in part thanks to our work.
Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Have real input on projects.
Diversity. Work on a wide range of recruitment assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. Cutting edge construction to specialist national product distribution.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Following a very successful few months, we have recently won several new and interesting recruitment projects to manage for clients. Consequently, there is a need for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join the company at this exciting phase of expansion.
This role is to work in the recruitment division and will involve learning all aspects of corporate recruitment to ultimately be able to generate and manage recruitment assignments for clients. We have completed numerous diverse client assignments over the last 4 years and the work is always interesting and challenging.
Specific duties will involve;
- Working with clients. Understanding client requirements.
- Undertake general telephone contact with clients to identify and secure recruitment briefs.
- Attend meetings with clients to present solutions.
- Assist the executive recruitment division with the entire recruitment process.
- Speak with and interview potential candidates for client jobs as well as managing advert responses.
- Prepare and execute diverse sales and marketing campaigns with the Director.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role, including full and ongoing training for a business which has grown rapidly over the last 5 years. Not only will this role be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future. Initially there will be a comprehensive 6 week training program.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Exceptional communication capability. Complete native fluency, with advanced grammatical and spelling capability in both spoken and written English to interact successfully with senior business executives.
- Enthusiasm, determination and commitment to get the best results for clients.
- Ability to understand client requirements with time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- Confidence to be involved in face to face business meetings and numerous telephone conversations with a wide range of business executives.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and managing client relationships.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to customers and job applicants.
- Ability to use technology proactively, including social media, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Full eligibility to work within Australia. Australian citizen or permanent resident.
We have offices in Melbourne and Geelong, so the role could be based at either. As part of an all-round reward package, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and business travel expenses. We also provide fruit, drinks and snacks as well as regular business meetings over lunch/coffee.
In the first instance please email your CV quoting reference JH40769 to Jeremy Hill, Director and Principal Consultant.