Digital Marketing Specialist – ActiveCampaign
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
We are currently developing our digital capabilities whilst launching two new recruitment divisions and wish to utilise all of the functionality of ActiveCampaign to stay in contact with our growing customer base.
Having thoroughly researched the marketplace for an advanced email marketing and marketing automation system, we have decided to use ActiveCampaign. We do not have the time or skill to get the best results from setting up and using ActiveCampaign. Rather than spend weeks learning for ourselves, we would like to engage someone with experience of setting up and managing ActiveCampaign to optimise it’s capabilities for our specific requirements and ensure the most value from it’s full range of features. We would take your advice on how long this would take and what would be required and are ultimately looking for a true business partner to help us get the most value from ActiveCampaign.
Specific duties will involve;
- Work with the Director to understand company requirements.
- Set up ActiveCampaign in line with business requirements.
- Set up email marketing, marketing automation, segmentation/tags and website tracking capabilities within ActiveCampaign.
- Suggest ideas and strategies for maximising the value of ActiveCampaign over time.
- Possibly some training.
The project could be managed as a consulting assignment or even part time or weekends. We’re flexible to work with your existing business commitments if there are any.
You’ll need to demonstrate;
- Experience of working with ActiveCampaign.
- Able to offer operational and strategic advice.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell, serviced by train and tram. There is free parking also.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40755 who will be in touch with you to discuss further. If you wish to discuss, feel free to email or give me a call on 0424 122 179.