Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work within the executive recruitment division of the company, to ultimately manage the full recruitment cycle from working with business clients to identify and understand their recruitment requirements, through advertising and executive search to identify, contact and develop relationships with people in response to specific recruitment campaigns. You will also learn how to create advertisements, manage application responses and use internet research tools to identify suitable candidates for specific campaigns.
There will be comprehensive initial and ongoing training, covering recruitment best practice, specialist commercial knowledge (to understand job requirements) and also interviewing methodology. There will be a chance to attend conferences and events, as well as relevant recruitment and marketing training courses.
Specific duties will involve;
- Research, identify and contact talented individuals for recruitment campaigns. Maintain ongoing contact via telephone and email.
- Contact business clients to identify and discuss recruitment opportunities. Visit client premises to discuss their requirements.
- Understand client requirements for specific recruitment campaigns.
- Conduct a high volume of telephone and face to face interviews, both at the office and also external locations.
- Manage responses to advertisements in a timely and professional manner both by telephone and email.
- Explain complex job roles to candidates.
- Other ad hoc administrative and telephone based tasks as required.
This will be an interesting and diverse role, allowing a unique opportunity to research, understand and interact with talented business executives across Australia. Recruitment, in my opinion is a truly unique career offering exceptional professional development, deep job satisfaction and financial reward. The recruitment campaigns will be varied allowing a superb overview of corporate recruitment. We use cutting edge recruitment sourcing techniques and would like this person to progress into a genuine Recruitment Consultant role.
Recruitment is challenging for many reasons. To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree level education. Able to quickly understand complex information.
- First class communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm, resilience and a willingness to speak with and meet with a lot of business executives every week to understand their career goals or their hiring requirements.
- Technologically capable, to use online database, social media and internet research tools.
- Able to multitask and manage numerous concurrent projects.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by tram and train as well as having free parking. We operate a relaxed yet professional work environment, so it is expected the successful person will be able to work under their own initiative, sometimes with close guidance and teamwork, other times using your own impetus to get things completed on time. We will provide tools to do the job, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and travel expenses.
Hours are flexible. We will offer either an annual salary or hourly rate depending on contract terms and most importantly the genuine chance to earn in excess of $50,000 per year in bonuses.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40747.