Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to represent exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a commercial design, construct and fit-out specialist servicing a highly profitable niche market in Australia. They have both large-scale national clients with multiple nationwide projects and numerous smaller clients across Australia and provide exceptional commercial outcomes by delivering projects on time and to budget. Importantly, they create unique commercial spaces for their clients to ensure that they stand out in their marketplace.
We have been exclusively engaged to recruit a skilled and creative Project Lead within the architectural design team. This new role will be responsible for managing architectural projects nationwide for clients and is seen as a long-term career role in the business.
Specific duties will involve.
- Actively participating in and managing the day-to-day project work across all stages.
- Producing design concepts & renders.
- Managing and producing documentation throughout the design delivery process.
- Managing client and consultant communication and engagement.
In this role you will have opportunities to work on unique projects from inception to completion.
The business is well-established and has excellent prospects for the future. They have survived and thrived over the last few years and operate in a relatively recession-proof industry sector. This is a crucial role for an expanding business. Ensuring projects progress promptly through the design department for clients ensures increased revenue opportunities and aligns with the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. This person will become a key member of skilled and passionate team.
This role calls for a very capable team player with outstanding technical skills and hands on Revit/BIM skills. You will need quality architectural experience gained in Australia.
Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Good documentation and management skills.
- Good understanding of BCA & Australian Standards.
- Ability to mentor junior team members.
- Good attention to detail to ensure project is aligned to complex project guidelines.
- Full eligibility to work within Australia.
The role will be based at the Geelong head office with working from home several days a week. There will also be occasional travel required to client locations across Victoria/Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package in line with experience and expectations.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40241 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.