Take your project management career to the next level with a business which has been delivering exceptional construction projects for clients across Australia for 30 years.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a commercial fit out and construction specialist servicing a highly profitable niche market in Australia. They have both large-scale national clients with multiple nationwide projects and numerous smaller clients with individual requirements. They offer exceptional client outcomes by delivering projects on time and to budget. More importantly, they create unique commercial spaces for their clients, thanks to a talented internal team offering an end to end design and construction service. They understand their clients and deliver quality built solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also.
We have been exclusively retained to recruit a Project Manager who will ensure exceptional planning and delivery of construction projects for clients across Australia. Reporting to the Projects Director, this role will be an integral part of accomplishing their strategic growth plan and the successful person will be a highly valued team member. The work will be varied and offers the chance to stretch your project management capabilities, while offering genuine work life balance and exceptional opportunity for financial reward.
Specific duties will involve;
- Effectively manage the full lifecycle of client projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Plan and ensure exceptional outcomes for clients across multiple concurrent projects nationwide. Site visits, client interaction and project handover.
- Plan construction budgets and deliver effective cost control across projects. Aim to maximise commercial return on projects while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Effectively manage all trades and service contractors/personnel.
This is a crucial role for a well-established and expanding business. Superior delivery of projects for clients results in increased revenue opportunities and ensures the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. This person will become a key member of an experienced and passionate team and offers long-term career development.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Construction project management experience, ideally across a wide range of commercial projects. Retail, education or healthcare experience will be highly regarded.
- Enthusiastic, professional and committed to a quality customer experience.
- Expert negotiator and problem-solver, focused on results with impeccable site management.
- Comfortable with occasional nationwide travel.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
This client is based in Geelong and the role will be based at their HQ. Many of the projects are in Melbourne and wider Victoria but as this is a national role, there will also be travel to client locations across Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package to attract the best, which will include salary, super and vehicle in line with experience and expectations. Fully negotiable based on experience.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40228 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.