- Do you want to work for a market leader in their sector?
- Do you want to sell a quality product range that major Australian and global brands need every year?
- Do you want to be a trusted partner to a customer base of the best brands in Australia?
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a leading player in a highly competitive sector providing corporate clients across Australia with promotional, branded products. Over the last 25 years, our client has grown to become a trusted partner of many major brands and consequently is one of the clear market leaders in their sector. They are part of a larger national group of companies and have a network of locations across Australia allowing them to genuinely service clients nationwide.
The business prides itself on its quality products and high level of customer service and is able to respond rapidly to all customer orders whether large or small. Due to continued growth we have been exclusively retained to recruit a Business Development Manager to take responsibility for generating new clients for their promotional products. The role is supported by a quality internal administration, purchasing and design team, leaving the successful person free to spend their time identifying new client opportunities.
This business has a long-standing client base across automotive and some areas of FMCG so further exposure to these sectors would complement their existing customers. However, they are looking to expand their client base across additional sectors so this person would have free reign to identify new business opportunities and grow revenue with new customers, meaning this role would be a highly valued and commercially focused opportunity to make a significant impact on the business.
Rarely does such an exceptional business development opportunity present itself. This is a key role to continue to grow the business by winning and managing more of the most well-known brands in Australia.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Dynamic, passionate and proactive to establish relationships and win new business with major bands in Australia.
- First class communication and presentation skills. Desire to meet customers and close deals.
- Experience of dealing with/selling to corporate marketing departments (Marketing Managers/Brand Managers/Product Managers/CMOs) will be highly regarded. Experience of selling promotional products will be highly regarded.
- Able to network across multiple contacts within a corporate customer to generate more revenue opportunities.
- Creativity and intuition to understand client requirements and offer solutions which will win new business.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract the best. There will be a negotiable salary based on experience plus commissions from sales to potentially double earnings as well as car or car allowance and business tools.
Equally of value is the opportunity to join a well-established business in a role with exceptional long term growth potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40196 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.