Sales Administrator – Love your Work!!!
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar business based overseas. Over the last 30 years, our client has grown to become the market leader in their sector in their home market and have identified Australia as a key growth opportunity for their high-quality services. They have chosen Melbourne as their Australian base. Having already invested $10s-of-millions in growth projects in Australia this is a company on the move. The company prides itself on having a corporate culture of integrity, respect and caring for their customers, which is noticeable at every level of the business.
We have been asked exclusively to recruit a Sales Administrator to co-ordinate and provide admin support for sales activity in Australia. This is a full time, permanent role reporting to the Sales Support Team Leader based overseas.
Specific duties will involve;
- Provide administration support to the sales team in Melbourne.
- Work with MS Office (especially Excel) and a customer database to process documentation and customer information for the sales team.
- Produce reports for management. Ensure information is clear and easy to understand.
- Be the initial contact for customer and internal sales enquiries and direct to the appropriate team member.
- Book flights and accommodation for sales team members.
- Occasionally travel to project locations to provide admin support.
- Problem solving for the sales team, including basic IT assistance.
This is a very important role for an ambitious, growing business and as such will be a varied and busy role with a genuine “no two days the same”. There will be extremely busy periods (for example at the launch of new locations) mixed with quieter times.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- 1 year or more of administration experience, ideally supporting a busy executive or team.
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Office and working with databases.
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about achieving goals.
- Exceptional planning and organising skills to perform the job with outstanding efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, great on the telephone and perfectly happy dealing with customers.
- Able to work daily from the Central Melbourne HQ on St Kilda Road.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract the best. There will be a basic salary of $52,000 plus super plus team-based bonus.
Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional growth and long-term career development potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40192 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.