Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar business based overseas. Over the last 30 years they have grown to become the market leader in their sector in their home territory and have identified Australia as a key growth opportunity for their high-quality services. They have chosen Melbourne as their Australian base and have already invested $tens of millions to ensure their success in this new market. The time is perfect for exceptional growth. The company prides itself on having a corporate culture of integrity, respect and caring for their customers, which is noticeable at every level of the business.
We have been retained exclusively to recruit a Marketing Executive to lead all marketing activity for Australia. This is a brand-new role reporting to the Head of Marketing based overseas. Working with and improving upon current marketing activity, key responsibilities will be to communicate brand story and support continued business growth with high quality marketing campaigns across Australia.
Specific duties will involve:
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy in conjunction with management to raise brand awareness in Australia and deliver business outcomes.
- Control and optimise the marketing budget.
- Manage all events in Australia from location grand openings to unveiling commissioned art works for example.
- Manage the Australia website and digital channels, including social and email marketing campaigns.
- Manage all traditional marketing communications including printed collateral, radio and press advertising.
- Supervise and develop current Marketing Assistant.
- Use in house marketing resources as required to coordinate marketing activity for Australia.
- Manage all marketing suppliers and service providers.
- Marketing analysis.
- Meet with sales and support teams at locations to develop marketing strategy.
- Travel not only within Melbourne/Victoria to visit new and existing locations but also monthly or bi-monthly to head office overseas.
This is a crucial role for a business which is expecting to triple in size in Australia in the short to medium term. Raising the company profile and creating compelling marketing material with brand alignment will allow the business to achieve its long-term goals and reinforces the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer care.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Tertiary level education in marketing and/or continuing professional development throughout your marketing career.
- At least 5 years all round marketing experience covering the full spectrum of marketing activity, including digital/online and traditional communications.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and concurrent projects. Extremely high attention to detail.
- Event management experience.
- Quality experience of leading-edge consumer marketing.
- Highly creative copywriting and design capability. Able to produce compelling promotional material, as well as digital content.
- Excellent IT skills including creative, web and social media tools as well as email marketing software.
- Alignment with the company’s values of integrity, customer care and respect.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract a talented and passionate marketing specialist. Equally of value is the challenging, interesting and long term, values-driven career opportunity this role represents as part of a major international corporation. The role will be based at the company’s new corporate office on St Kilda Road.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40191 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.