Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar business based overseas. Over the last 30 years they have grown to become the market leader in their sector in their home market and have identified Australia as a key growth opportunity for their high-quality services. They have chosen Melbourne as their Australian base and have already invested $tens of millions to ensure their success in this new market. The company prides itself on having a corporate culture of integrity, respect and caring for their customers, which is noticeable at every level of the business.
We have been retained exclusively to recruit a Receptionist to be responsible for initial customer, supplier and general contacts for Australia. This is a great role for a genuinely caring and positive organisation and will represent a long-term career opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic person.
Specific duties will involve;
- Be the first point of contact for a wide range of customers and corporate guests and contacts both on the telephone and face to face with visitors.
- Manage bookings for meeting rooms. Liaise with the I.T. team to ensure meeting room equipment and technology is functioning.
- Provide general administrative support, including typing, filing and booking travel.
- Ensure the corporate office is well maintained and looking great. Be a welcoming first point of contact for all customers and visitors.
This is a very important position for an ambitious, growing business and as such will be a varied and busy role with a genuine “no two days the same”. You will be part of a fabulous, supportive team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- First class communication skills in English to interact on the phone and in writing with abroad range of contacts. English will be your first language.
- Friendly and caring personality to ensure all visitors, staff and callers enjoy a positive interaction with the company.
- Solid administration and customer service or “first point of contact” experience.
- Good I.T. capability including Microsoft Office, telephony systems and ideally some sort of business or customer database.
- Specifically looking for a long term career role.
- Able to work daily from the Melbourne HQ on St Kilda Road. Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package. There will be a basic salary plus super. Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional growth and career development potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40187 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.