Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and rapidly expanding company providing a substantial range of high quality products (which they both import/distribute and manufacture themselves) coupled with sector-leading customer service and a trusted distribution network. They pride themselves on having a corporate culture of continuous improvement, which fosters a dynamic team environment and supports a positive team culture and healthy work life balance.
This is a brand-new role based at the modern head office in the western suburbs of Melbourne. The main focus of the role will be to ensure that warehouse operations run smoothly, and client orders leave the warehouse in a fast and accurate manner.
Full training will be provided including gaining a fork lift truck licence if required.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Unpack containers and incoming goods
- Load racks & shelves, and label products
- Pick and pack customers’ orders accurately
- Pack products into cartons, skids and pallets
- Enter dispatch details into computer programs
- Communicate with customers and transport providers
- Assist with stock take and random stock checks as required
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy
The successful applicant will be working as part of a small team covering all aspects of warehouse operations in the Melbourne branch, between the hours of 7.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Positive, flexible and enthusiastic work attitude with attention to detail and commitment to achieving best results for the business and its customers.
- VCE to include capability in mathematics.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new systems and the company’s product range.
- Basic IT skills, to ensure the accuracy of data within the system.
- Commitment to safety and efficiency in the workplace.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a decent remuneration package (basic salary, super, and occasional overtime, as well as recognition of commitment and achievement).
Equally of value is the long-term career opportunity this role represents as part of a dynamic business.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40178 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.