Graduate – Construction Estimating
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia. Our client is an innovative housing provider servicing several highly profitable niche markets in Victoria and New South Wales.
They offer exceptional client outcomes by delivering new housing projects in good time and to suit a wide range of budgets. More importantly, they create quality, sustainable homes for their clients. This a family business, established for 25 years, yet they are using modern, highly successful marketing techniques, which in turn are delivering phenomenal demand from prospective customers. Consequently, they are growing extremely rapidly.
This role will be an integral part of accomplishing their growth potential and the successful person will be a highly valued team member. This is key, high profile internal role.
Specific duties will involve;
- Complete all estimating requirements and documentation for construction projects within a strict time period.
- Preparing and documenting specific estimates in accordance with design and construction brief.
- Liaise with various internal team members including Sales Consultants and Designers as well as the purchasing and construction teams.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. There are always many customers waiting for estimates on their new home, so there is a substantial pipeline of business.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional Graduate with knowledge or experience of estimating, contract or tender production, ideally with knowledge of residential construction. There is genuine potential for a long and highly rewarding career, both financially and in terms of job satisfaction.
This is a full time, permanent role based at the head office in Gippsland.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Graduate from a construction related degree.
- A high level of self-motivation, integrity and professionalism.
- Able to comfortably manage and prioritise a heavy workload.
- Ideally knowledge and experience of construction estimating, although we are flexible around specific estimating experience.
- Commitment to producing customer estimates in a specified timeframe.
- Knowledge of the Building Code of Australia.
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with and get information from staff and customers.
Full eligibility to work in Australia.
This client is based in Gippsland and the role will be located at their head office. The company is offering a superior remuneration package, which will include negotiable salary, super and use of mobile phone and laptop.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH401663 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.