Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to represent exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a nationwide provider of specialist design, construction and fit out solutions to a specialised and highly profitable vertical market in Australia. Due to a sustained increase in workload they now require an enthusiastic new team member to provide an all-round architectural and drafting service for their projects.
This business has a track record of successfully completing projects nationwide and is continuing to position themselves as a design and market leader in their field. They understand their customers and provide high quality and creative solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also. Working with and reporting to a highly talented Design Director this role will be an important part of accomplishing their strategic growth plan by ensuring the successful delivery of projects for clients.
Specific duties will involve;
- Provide drafting and architectural service for design, construction and fit-out projects across Australia and New Zealand.
- Prepare work to a high standard and adhere to all required regulations.
- Internal and external concept development, including architectural plans, floor plans and associated services.
- Visiting client sites for evaluation and measurement and also to understand individual client requirements.
- 3D rendering.
The business is well-established, growing rapidly and has excellent prospects for the future. Working closely with a talented and passionate internal management team, there is plenty of scope to add design flair to interesting and challenging projects.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education in architecture or drafting. Most likely someone who has recently graduated or who is taking time out from study.
- Architectural drafting experience.
- Advanced rendering and 3D concept modelling skills, ideally with Revit.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit. Also knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft products.
- Design flair.
- Enthusiastic team player willing to work hard and ensure projects are completed on time.
- Willingness to work hard and become an active member of a very enthusiastic and professional team.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The role will be based at Geelong headquarters and there will be occasional travel to client locations across Victoria and even interstate.
This is a long term career role with the opportunity to establish and develop your career and in so doing experience all aspects architectural work as they relate to the business.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40163 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this in more detail.