Digital Marketing Manager – Geelong
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and expanding company providing vital products and services to a highly profitable niche market in Australia and New Zealand.
We have been retained to recruit a new Digital Marketing specialist to manage all marketing activity within the business with a particular focus on developing new digital channels. This is a brand-new role, based at the head office in Geelong. Working with and improving upon the current marketing plan, key responsibilities will be to support business growth with high quality marketing campaigns.
The business will shortly be implementing Salesforce CRM as well as marketing automation components to drive digital marketing. This role will be significant in ensuring the success of this new system.
Specific duties will involve;
- Develop and execute the marketing plan in conjunction with senior management. Identify new digital marketing opportunities to add value to the business.
- Involved in the set up and ongoing management of marketing automation system.
- Manage the company website and social media presence.
- Create blog articles, social media updates, case studies, tips and advice, promotions and email marketing campaigns.
- Create ongoing promotional material. Quarterly newsletter, brochures, flyers, sales collateral and material for exhibitions and events.
- Manage all advertising. Increase focus on digital advertising and promotion.
- Coordinate, attend and occasionally present at exhibitions and trade shows for clients nationwide.
This is a new and crucial role for an expanding business. Raising the company profile and creating compelling marketing material with brand alignment will allow the business to achieve its long-term goals.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Marketing graduate with a strong focus on digital marketing and the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- General marketing experience, ideally covering the full spectrum of marketing activity, including digital/online.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and concurrent projects. The ability to schedule and prioritise accordingly.
- Highly creative. Able to produce compelling promotional material, as well as web and even video content.
- Excellent IT skills including Adobe suite, web CMS (ideally WordPress) and knowledge of marketing automation tools.
- Positive and enthusiastic work attitude with an eye for detail and commitment to achieving best results for the business.
- Able to work daily in Geelong. Occasional travel to events interstate.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract a talented and ambitious marketing specialist. Equally of value is the challenging, interesting and long-term career opportunity this role represents as part of a dynamic business.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH401625 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.