Marketing Manager Australia and New Zealand
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and expanding company providing vital products and services to a highly profitable niche market in Australia and New Zealand.
We have been retained to recruit a new Marketing Manager to lead all marketing activity within the business. This is a brand-new role, based at the head office in Geelong. Working with and improving upon the current marketing plan, key responsibilities will be to support business growth with high quality marketing campaigns across Australia and New Zealand.
This is a key role ensuring the company increases its profile, maintains a strong brand in the marketplace and improves the quality and quantity of marketing communications. Consequently, this is a high-profile role and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Develop and execute the marketing plan in conjunction with senior management.
- Manage the company website and social media presence.
- Create blog articles, social media updates, case studies, tips and advice, sales brochures and email marketing campaigns.
- Create ongoing promotional material. Quarterly newsletter, brochures, flyers, sales collateral and material for exhibitions and events. Tailor content specific for Australia and New Zealand.
- Manage all national advertising for Australia and New Zealand.
- Coordinate, attend and occasionally present at exhibitions and trade shows for clients nationwide.
- Create branding and promotional material for clients.
This is a new and crucial role for an expanding business. Raising the company profile and creating compelling marketing material with brand alignment will allow the business to achieve its long-term goals. It also reinforces the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- All round marketing experience covering the full spectrum of marketing activity, including digital/online and traditional communications.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and concurrent projects. The ability to schedule and prioritise accordingly.
- Highly creative copywriting and design capability. Able to produce compelling promotional material, as well as web and even video content.
- Excellent IT skills including Adobe suite and web CMS (ideally WordPress).
- Positive and enthusiastic work attitude with an eye for detail and commitment to achieving best results for the business.
- Able to work daily in Geelong. Occasional travel to events interstate.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract a talented and ambitious marketing specialist. Equally of value is the challenging, interesting and long-term career opportunity this role represents as part of a dynamic business.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH401622 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.