Contracts Administrator – Geelong
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a commercial fit out and construction specialist servicing a highly profitable vertical market in Australia. They have both large scale national clients with multiple nationwide projects and numerous smaller clients with individual requirements.
They offer exceptional client outcomes by delivering projects on time and to budget. More importantly, they create unique commercial spaces for their clients, thanks to a talented internal team offering an end to end service.
The company hired an outstanding Senior Project Manager a year ago and there is such a large amount of new and ongoing work they require a skilled Contracts Administrator to ensure projects are managed quickly and effectively but also to take on some project management responsibility. This new role will be an integral part of accomplishing their strategic growth plan and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Effectively manage all contract administration for client projects, including project scheduling, purchase orders, cost control and variations.
- Ensure exceptional project outcomes for clients across multiple concurrent projects nationwide.
- Plan construction budgets and deliver effective cost control across projects.
- Effectively manage all trades and services contractors/personnel.
- Identify and source trades and contract staff for interstate projects.
- Liaise with internal staff including the Project Manager, Site Manager and the Design team.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. Superior delivery of projects for clients results in increased revenue opportunities and ensures the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. This person will become a key member of an experienced and passionate team and offers long-term career development.
This role would suit an experienced Contract Administrator looking to progress their career as part of a stable and growing business with the chance to develop their project management skills.
Consequently, to succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Construction contract administration experience, ideally across a range of commercial projects.
- Office, retail, education or healthcare experience will be highly regarded.
- Enthusiastic, professional and committed to a quality customer experience.
- Expert negotiator and problem-solver, focused on results with impeccable attention to detail.
- Comfortable with occasional nationwide travel.
- Some site exposure would also be beneficial.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The client is based in the Geelong region and the role will be based at their HQ. Many of the projects are in Melbourne and wider Victoria but there could also be some travel to client locations across Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package in line with experience and expectations.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40159 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.