Fire Pump Service Technician/Manager
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and expanding manufacturer of specialist engineered products for municipal and corporate clients in Australia, namely pumps. They have excellent long term relationships with customers and due to a revitalised management team are continuing to achieve impressive growth in revenue and profits. We have been exclusively retained to source this key strategic role for the business.
We are recruiting a skilled and hardworking Fire Pump Service Technician to carry out a full range of service requests for clients across Victoria and especially in Melbourne. Based at the Melbourne corporate office the role will primarily be field based fulfilling commissioning, service, maintenance and repair requests to ensure a swift and successful outcome for clients.
This is a key role ensuring clients receive an exceptional level of technical service, which in turn will impact future business and sales. Depending on experience, this role is anticipated to lead to growing and managing a dedicated team of fire pump service technicians. Consequently, the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Receive client service requests and conduct client visits to provide scheduled maintenance/service or repair equipment.
- Commissioning of equipment.
- Complete all job reports and submit through system.
- Work with management to review and improve product capabilities.
- Work with the Service Manager to anticipate and ensure correct ordering of parts.
- Interact positively with clients to ensure a positive outcome and also promote company capabilities.
This is a crucial role for a dynamic and expanding business. Superior delivery of service and repair work for clients will allow the business to achieve it’s long term goals. It also ensures the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
There will be substantial travel to client locations across Melbourne, Victoria and potentially further afield. This is an exceptional opportunity for genuine career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Strong technical capabilities in service, maintenance and repair of fire pumps.
- Dynamic and proactive with a desire to achieve excellent customer outcomes.
- The potential to grow and lead a specialist team.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Experience and commitment to working to safety standards.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package to attract the best, which can lead to substantial financial reward. Also business tools such as phone and tablet/laptop for business use and fully serviced and fuelled business vehicle with tools. You may be able to use your existing tools.
Equally of value is the superb long term career opportunity this role represents.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40156 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.