Company Accountant – Commercial Financial Management
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and expanding company providing specialist products for clients in Australia. They deliver a range of quality products, which are vital to their clients and have consequently established a trusted brand over the last few decades.
We are recruiting a dynamic and proactive accounting specialist to manage all of the company accounts in preparation for quarterly and annual review by the external accountants with a strong emphasis upon providing quality management information to allow the business to thrive during a period of sustained growth.
Based from the head office in Geelong and part of a highly enthusiastic team this is a vital role within a growing business. The company is expanding and what is already a busy role will continue to develop over time. The successful person will need to be able to manage their workload to ensure all accounts are processed accurately and on time whilst also providing superior commercial information for management.
Specific duties will involve;
- Ensure accuracy of financial data to perform timely month end accounting procedures.
- Manage all accounts receivable and accounts payable. Coordinate accounting data.
- Provide quality information for management to assist in decision making. For example, cashflow forecasting and cost analysis. Identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Manage and analyse all supplier invoices and payments.
- Manage all creditors including processing credit applications diligently, timely and accurate invoicing and where necessary credit control. Also create creditor reports.
- Oversee all staff payroll.
This is a very important role for an ambitious and growing business. The successful person will have the opportunity to become a key team member and develop their career over the long term as the company grows.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Quality accounting experience and accurate financial management.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to collate, structure and present key management information to assist with the commercial development of the business.
- Extremely well organised and proactive to deal with the volume and complexity of financial information in a growing business.
- Ideally some knowledge of importing to review business import processes with management.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic. Ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to work daily from the Geelong HQ.
- A team player with outstanding personal integrity and honesty.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract the best. Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional long term growth potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40153 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.