Sales Admin Executive
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established provider of a wide range consumable products to the marketing and outdoor advertising sector in Australia. They have a massive range of quality products, vital to their clients and are quick to source exciting new products to the market.
We are recruiting a talented and proactive Sales Admin Executive to provide support to the Business Development Manager to ensure company sales targets are achieved. The role will focus on proactively following up on sales operations and ensuring clients and sales staff have quality product information and samples.
Based from very smart offices in Geelong and supported by a talented and enthusiastic team, the role will be an exceptional career development opportunity offering great scope to add real commercial value to the business.
This company stands above their competitors, thanks to highly successful marketing capability, rapid product delivery and also a dedicated customer service team. They are positioned for substantial growth and the successful person will be a key part of that growth.
Specific duties will involve;
- Provide administration assistance for the Business Development Manager, including diary and email management, scheduling appointments and following up with information and correspondence to clients.
- Enter data into the CRM on behalf of Business Development Manager and prepare regular reports and presentations as required.
- Send product samples to customers.
- Contact customers via phone to make appointments and follow up proposals in the required timeframe.
- Provide general customer service and customer follow up after meetings, appointments and orders. Travel and accommodation arrangements for staff.
- Liaise with the marketing manager to determine the marketing schedule ahead of time to provide the sales team with samples and product promotions.
This is a very important role for an ambitious, growing business. Whilst the Business Development Managers have historically managed their own administration, it is believed an enthusiastic and proactive Admin Executive will provide substantial value and allow the Business Development Manager plenty of free time to meet more clients. The successful person will have the opportunity to steer the path of their own success and will be a key member of the team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- 3 years or more quality administration experience, ideally supporting a very busy executive or team.
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about achieving goals.
- Exceptional planning and organising skills and perform the job with outstanding efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, great on the telephone and perfectly happy dealing with clients.
- Advanced organisational skills to be able to manage an extremely busy workload and prioritise effectively.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office and some form of Customer Relationship Management software.
- Able to work daily from the Geelong HQ.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract the best. There will be a base salary $50,000 to $55,000.
Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional growth potential.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40151 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.