Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and expanding manufacturer of specialist products for municipal and corporate clients in Australia. They have excellent long term relationships with customers and due to a revitalised management team are continuing to grow revenue and profits.
We have been retained to recruit a new Marketing Coordinator to lead all marketing activity within the business. This is a brand new role, based at the head office in Geelong and as such will need a marketing plan to be developed with senior management. Once created the marketing plan will be delivered allowing the business to continue to demonstrate market leadership and ultimately strengthen relationships with existing customers and capture new clients.
This is a key role ensuring the company increases its profile, maintains a strong brand in the marketplace and improves the quality of marketing communications. Improved marketing capability will lead to increased sales opportunities. Consequently, this is a high profile role and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Create and develop the marketing plan in conjunction with management.
- Manage and develop the company website.
- Create blog articles, case studies, product data sheets and general information useful for customers.
- Review existing and create new promotional material. Brochures, flyers, sales collateral and product information.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns. Promotions, useful client information and corporate news. Use email marketing system.
- Align all marketing material with consistent branding.
- Manage and develop social media channels, primarily LinkedIn. Regular updates, product info and useful articles. Promote content and engage with prospective clients.
- Liaise with and manage external suppliers.
This is a new and crucial role for an expanding business. Raising the company profile and creating compelling marketing material with brand alignment will allow the business to achieve its long term goals. It also reinforces the company’s commitment to the highest standards of product quality.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- All round marketing experience covering the full spectrum of marketing activity, including digital/online and traditional communications.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and concurrent projects. The ability to schedule and prioritise accordingly.
- Strong IT skills, including ideally knowledge of email marketing platforms.
- The ability to learn and understand technical products and communicate product information/benefits both with technical detail and also for a non-technical audience.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Positive and enthusiastic work attitude with an eye for detail and commitment to achieving best results for the business.
- Able to work daily in Geelong.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package to attract a talented and ambitious marketing specialist. We have been given a salary range of $60,000 to $70,000. Equally of value is the challenging, interesting and long term career opportunity this role represents as part of a dynamic and focussed business.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40149 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.