Business Finance Manager – Dynamic Geelong Company
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a well-established and expanding manufacturer of specialist products for clients in Australia. They deliver a range of quality products, which are vital to their clients and have consequently established a trusted brand over the last few decades.
We are recruiting a well organised and proactive accounting specialist to manage all of the company accounts in preparation for quarterly and annual review by the external accountants.
Based from nice offices in Geelong and part of a highly enthusiastic team this is a vital role within a dynamic business. The company is expanding and what is already a busy role will continue to develop over time. The successful person will need to be able to manage their workload to ensure all accounts are processed accurately and on time with emphasis on providing superior commercial information for management.
Specific duties will involve;
- Manage all accounts receivable and accounts payable. Coordinate accounting data admin.
- Manage and analyse all supplier invoices and payments.
- Provide quality information for management to assist in decision making. Sales forecasting and cost analysis. Identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Manage all creditors including processing credit applications diligently, timely and accurate invoicing and where necessary credit control. Also create monthly creditor reports.
- Manage all staff payroll.
- Manage the customer reward program.
This is a very important role for an ambitious and growing business. Whilst there will be basic support from a part time accounts assistant, as well as management it is expected this person will quickly be able to take full responsibility for managing all company accounts. The successful person will have the opportunity to become a key team member and develop their career over the long term as the company grows.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Quality accounting experience and accurate financial management.
- Extremely well organised and proactive to deal with the volume and complexity of financial information in a growing business.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to collate, structure and present key management information to assist with the commercial development of the business.
- Payroll management.
- Exceptional communication skills to manage internal relationships as well as dealing positively with clients where necessary.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic. Ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to work daily from the Geelong HQ.
- A team player with outstanding personal integrity and honesty.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The company is offering a quality remuneration package with a basic salary to $85,000. Equally of value is the opportunity to join a business with exceptional long term growth potential. This is a busy role and working hours will ideally be 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40148 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Confidentiality and discretion assured.