Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work within the executive recruitment division of the company, to ultimately source and secure new clients to benefit from our exceptional recruitment capabilities. Over the last 4 years we have made a dramatically positive impact on all of the businesses we have successfully recruited for. For example, one of the last Sales Executives we placed generated $6 million revenue for their new employer in their first year.
There will be comprehensive initial and ongoing training, covering recruitment best practice, advanced business relationship building techniques and specialist commercial knowledge (to understand specialist organisations and their recruitment requirements). There will be a chance to attend conferences and events, as well as specific recruitment, sales and marketing training courses.
Specific duties will involve;
- Research, identify and contact business executives and managers to understand their business goals and ongoing recruitment requirements.
- Research and target businesses based on geographical location and industry sector.
- Establish and maintain contact via telephone and email.
- Visit client premises to discuss important staffing requirements.
- Understand client requirements for specific recruitment campaigns.
- Present our first-class recruitment capabilities and previous experience.
- Confidentially present the best of our exceptional pre-interviewed candidates to new clients.
- Develop targeted sales and marketing campaigns to source new clients.
- Use social media and advanced research techniques to source and engage with new prospective clients.
- Update information within an online database.
- Other ad hoc administrative and telephone-based tasks as required.
This will be a very interesting and diverse role, allowing a unique opportunity to research, understand and interact with business executives across Melbourne. Business development within the recruitment sector is, in our opinion a truly unique career pathway offering exceptional professional development, deep job satisfaction and financial reward. The recruitment campaigns will be varied allowing a superb overview of business in Australia. We use cutting edge recruitment sourcing techniques and would like this person to progress into a genuine Recruitment Consultant or Business Development Manager role within 12 months.
Recruitment is challenging for many reasons. To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- General interest in business, marketing, careers, recruitment and technology.
- Degree level education. Able to quickly understand complex information.
- First class communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm, resilience and a willingness to speak with and meet with a lot of business executives every week to understand their business goals or hiring requirements.
- Technologically capable, to use online databases, social media and internet research tools.
- Able to multitask and manage numerous concurrent projects.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
We have a professional office in Camberwell which is a short tram ride from Camberwell or Gardiner stations, as well as having free parking. We also have the capability to set up other office locations across Melbourne. We operate a relaxed yet professional work environment, so it is expected the successful person will be able to work under their own initiative, sometimes with close guidance and teamwork, other times using your own impetus to get things completed on time. We will provide tools to do the job, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and travel expenses. We also provide fruit and drinks in the office as well as regular coffee and lunch meetings.
Hours are flexible. We will offer either a negotiable annual salary or hourly rate depending on contract terms and most importantly the genuine chance to earn in excess of $20,000 per year in bonuses.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40782 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.