Diversity. Work on a wide range of sales, marketing and recruitment assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. Cutting edge tech to specialist national product distribution.
Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example two clients have relocated to major new premises in part thanks to our work.
Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Have real input on projects. Learn more in 6 months than you could in 2 years in many mainstream roles.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work across both the recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing divisions and will involve working with clients to achieve the desired results for individual projects. We have completed numerous diverse client assignments over the last 5 years and the work is always interesting and challenging. We have recently won a second interesting contract to work with a technology company in the healthcare sector and initially the role will involve completing this project.
Specific duties will involve;
- Working with clients. Understanding client requirements.
- Undertake general telephone contact with clients and their customers.
- Assist the executive recruitment division with client management, research, business development and the entire recruitment process.
- Prepare and execute diverse sales and marketing plans with the Director.
- Attend meetings with clients to present solutions.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role, including full and ongoing training for a business which has grown steadily over the last 5 years. Not only will this role be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future. It is expected that the successful person will attend conferences and events and undertake formal/informal learning as an ongoing part of the role.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Exceptional communication capability to interact successfully with senior business executives on the telephone and face to face.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get the best results for clients.
- Ability to understand client requirements with time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- Confidence to be involved in telephone and face to face interviews with a broad range of business executives.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and managing client relationships.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to customers and job applicants.
- Ability to use technology proactively, including social media, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
You will be working with the Director to ensure client goals are achieved. The office is in Central Melbourne. As part of an all-round reward package, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and Myki for business purposes. There will also be a performance based bonus which should dramatically enhance basic pay.
In the first instance please forward your CV and and supporting information you feel is necessary to the Director and Principal Consultant Jeremy Hill quoting reference JH490774.