Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Most of our recruitment work is for marketing, sales and specialist technical roles and our outsourced sales solutions have helped many companies dramatically increase their revenue. We are in the process of creating a new division combining both of these services, concentrating on helping businesses in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
With this in mind, we are looking for a person who can work with the Director to understand our brand idea and potential and then create marketing materials and marketing campaigns to promote this new business across digital channels, primarily LinkedIn.
Specific duties will involve;
- In conjunction with the Director formulate a brand identity, logo and consider website design. Then create a marketing strategy and plan to complement business goals.
- Deliver relevant parts of this plan.
- Offer ideas to create business logo and other graphic design components. Could be outsourced to fiverr or similar.
- Plan a simple website to ensure ease of use, compatibility with mobile etc.
- Recommend plan and deliver suitable advertising and promotional campaigns. Research and suggest ideas and strategies for making and running digital and social media advertising campaigns particularly focused on reaching a specific target audience i.e. local businesses in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Create and run advertising campaigns on LinkedIn. This will be the main focus of the role.
- Recommend future marketing strategies, for example maybe video content.
This is a great opportunity to use your marketing skills as a key part of a start-up business unit within an established company. Initially this role will be offered on a freelance, part time or contract basis, perhaps to complement existing employment or studies. Perhaps, this could be managed as a freelance assignment.
Ideally, you’ll have a healthy dose of creativity coupled with sound marketing knowledge and experience of advertising on LinkedIn.
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Marketing qualification (recently completed or working towards), most likely a degree in a marketing related discipline.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing best practice as well as some relevant experience or knowledge of formulating a marketing plan.
- Creativity, ideas and an ability to get things done.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social media as well as digital marketing and advertising. Good knowledge and experience of creating targeted advertising campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
There is flexibility as to how this role will operate, perhaps initially on a part time 1-2 month contract basis to allow for continuing studies or other employment, or even as a consulting assignment as a freelancer. We currently work remotely and have office space in Preston and Camberwell/Surrey Hills.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40818 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.