- You want career satisfaction from seeing how the results of your work dramatically impact your clients’ business success.
- You want to take on challenging projects, then work hard and be rewarded for the achievement of performance goals.
- You are ambitious and see yourself developing your career into a management role.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units; executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Most of our recruitment work is for hard to find specialist roles and our outsourced sales and marketing solutions help businesses to rapidly generate revenue. We are in the process of creating a new division to service a specialist market in Melbourne.
This role is to work across both the recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing divisions and will involve working with clients to achieve the desired results for individual projects. We have completed numerous diverse client assignments over the last 10 years and the work is always interesting and challenging. The role will start by learning client requirements and then ultimately take responsibility for managing all client assignments to generate revenue growth.
The pathway within 12 months is to establish a new location and business division and this person will lead all business operations including client management, project delivery and staff responsibility.
Specific duties will involve;
- Assist both divisions with research, business development and project management.
- Prepare and execute diverse recruitment and business growth campaigns with the Director. Work proactively towards achieving client outcomes.
- Attend meetings with clients to present solutions. Understand client’s complex requirements.
- Learn the skill of interviewing. Conduct telephone and face to face interviews where possible.
- Prepare activity and commercial analysis reports for clients.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, commercial research and supporting clients.
Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, commercial research and supporting clients.
This is a management trainee role, including full and ongoing training for a business which has grown steadily over the last 10 years and is now entering a new growth phase. However, there will be a rapid ramp up of capabilities to cover staff management and business operational management.
It is expected that the successful person will attend conferences and events as well as undertake formal/informal learning as an ongoing part of the role.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or higher education. A genuine interest in business and how companies operate and succeed.
- Exceptional communication capability to interact successfully with senior business executives on the telephone, digitally and face to face.
- Confidence to conduct hundreds of telephone discussions and business meetings each month.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get the best results for clients.
- Ability to understand client requirements with time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and managing client relationships.
- Curiosity coupled with a willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to a wide range of business executives.
- Ability to use technology proactively, including social media, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Living in Melbourne, with a car and valid Victorian driver’s licence to attend client meetings. Eligibility to work within Australia.
You will be working with the Director to ensure client goals are achieved. The workplace is in Melbourne and there is flexibility for some working from home once training is complete. As part of an all-round reward package, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and Myki for business purposes. There will also be a results-based bonus, which will dramatically increase annual earnings.
In the first instance please forward your CV and cover letter outlining why you believe you are ready to take on management training to the Director and Principal Consultant Jeremy Hill quoting reference JH40816.