Graduate Trainee – Sales and Marketing – Geelong
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work within the recruitment division to learn and put into practice all aspects of corporate sales and business development as well as managing some aspects of business marketing. Initial and ongoing training will be provided.
We have been working successfully with clients in Geelong for the last 4 years and have a good understanding of the local marketplace. This role will be to identify and secure new clients though a mixture of telephone and in person contact with business executives, for example company owners or Directors or heads of department.
Specific duties will involve;
- Working with the Director to learn and ultimately execute a wide range of business development projects to identify and secure new clients in the Geelong region.
- Learn and understand a wide range of client businesses and business roles.
- Contact clients by telephone and email, arrange appointments and visit clients to understand their specific business and recruitment requirements.
- Carry out basic marketing campaigns including using social media (eg LinkedIn), market research, advertising and content marketing.
- Maintain accurate records of activity and use online customer database.
- Undertake additional learning and attend business events and conferences as required.
Ideally you will be available all day on the 8th December to attend the Pivot Summit in Geelong.
This will be an interesting and diverse role, allowing a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a growing business. We truly believe recruitment is one of the most fulfilling career roles available and anticipate genuine future career development upon achievement of specified business objectives.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree level education as well as high level of interest in business.
- High level of attention to detail and project management capability.
- Excellent communication skills in order to convey complex ideas effectively.
- Comfortable speaking with business executives on the telephone and face to face.
- Computer and internet skills.
- Able to multitask and manage numerous concurrent projects.
- Eligibility to work within Australia. Easily commute to central Geelong.
The office is in central Geelong (Ryrie Street) and has excellent nearby amenities and cafes. We operate a relaxed yet professional work environment, so it is expected the successful person will be able to work under their own initiative, sometimes with close guidance and teamwork, other times using your own time management to ensure work is completed on time. We will provide all business tools necessary for the role including MS Surface Pro or laptop, mobile phone and expenses as required for business purposes.
There is some flexibility with regard to working hours, which will initially be just a few days a week for December 2017 and January 2018. Potential to become a permanent role in 2018.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40767 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.