Account Representative – Business Services
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently operates two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work with the executive recruitment team and will involve managing all new client outreach to identify, contact and present our services to a wide range of interesting clients across Melbourne.
We have worked very successfully with business clients for several years and have identified several new target markets which would benefit from our services. We have already successfully completed numerous similar projects for a wide range of corporate clients.
Specific duties will involve;
- Research, identify and make direct contact with relevant decision makers within this unique client group.
- Arrange face to face meetings with prospective clients.
- Attend meetings with prospective clients to understand their unique requirements and present our capabilities and solutions.
- With the Director and Recruitment Specialists prepare client project proposals. Follow up with clients either face to face or on the telephone to answer questions and take details of their project requirements.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, web research and supporting clients.
This role will involve working autonomously to contact prospective clients, arrange and conduct business meetings and ultimately secure new projects.
Full industry-specific training will be given.
We have offices in Camberwell and Collingwood, both with free parking so the role could be based at either location. There will be a lot of travel across Melbourne to attend client meetings.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree, tertiary education or professional qualification preferred.
- An inquisitive nature to understand client requirements and advanced presentation and communication skills to present our business solutions.
- Confidence to be involved in face to face business meetings with mid and senior level executives.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- Comfortable on the telephone to arrange appointments.
- Able to travel extensively across Melbourne.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Specialist, Emma Fan, quoting reference JH40756 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.