- Rapidly expanding Australian company. Sustainable products in high demand.
- Key role in the business. Use your marketing skills to tell the brand story.
- Use digital marketing for inbound leads and design flair to create beautiful marketing collateral.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
We have been exclusively retained to recruit someone with high levels of creativity and all round marketing skills to create quality marketing material and content for an innovative business, designing and delivering high quality and sustainable homes in Victoria and New South Wales.
This is a full time permanent role to be based at their very nice office in Bayswater. Although they have been successful for 25 years they understand they could be doing more and wish to increase brand awareness and reach more new customers with a renewed focus on quality marketing content. Digital. Video. Photography. Print.
You’ll be using your creative talents to create content for the website and printed media. That means creating and producing videos and photography, blog articles and social media content. Also managing all printed content, brochures, flyers, stationery, from design through to managing their printers.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. There is a substantial opportunity to promote the business to a much wider target audience and substantially increase the amount of quality customer leads, whilst increasing brand awareness.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented marketer with good all round marketing knowledge and experience, as well as creative flair and an eye for detail. There is genuine potential for a long and highly rewarding career, both financially and in terms of job satisfaction.
What you’ll need to get the most out of this role.
- 3 years or more of all round marketing experience, ideally with solid skills in digital content creation and marketing communications.
- Knowledge and experience of using digital and content marketing to generate new prospective customers. Experience of using Hubspot or similar marketing automation platform will be highly regarded.
- Highly creative with strong skills with either Canva and/or Adobe software. Graphic design capability.
- Capability with shooting videos, creative writing and photography for digital and print.
- Highly motivated and ambitious to drive growth within the business. Willing to improve marketing processes to ensure the company stays at the forefront of modern marketing and ahead of its competitors.
- A passion for beautiful homes and locations will be highly regarded.
- Eligibility to work in Australia. Commitment to a long-term career in Melbourne.
The role will be located at their smart, newly redesigned office in Bayswater. There will also be occasional travel to client sites for video and content production.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package, which will include salary (negotiable) plus super and use of mobile phone and laptop.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40231 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.