Marketing Manager – Melbourne, eastern suburbs.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is an innovative housing provider, designing and building high quality and sustainable homes. They have been extremely successful providing solutions to several highly profitable niche markets in Victoria and New South Wales. They offer exceptional client outcomes by delivering individual new housing projects quickly and to suit a wide range of budgets. More importantly, they create quality, sustainable homes for their clients.
This a family business, established for 25 years, yet they are using modern, highly successful marketing techniques, which in turn are generating high demand from prospective customers.
This is a new role, reporting to the Managing Director to be responsible for all marketing in the business and to ensure the company remains at the forefront of digital marketing in Australia.
Specific duties will involve;
- Work with the Managing Director to develop marketing strategy to grow the business.
- Execute the marketing strategy. Create and manage digital and inbound marketing campaigns to generate increasing numbers of quality customer leads for the business.
- Manage the company website.
- Manage content strategy, calendar and content creation. Blog articles and relevant social content. Photo shoots.
- Create video content and distribute via digital channels. Plan and create vlog.
- Manage social media channels, especially Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube.
- Work with and maximise the value of the digital agency, for example covering site traffic, Adwords and SEO strategy. Produce performance reports.
- General marketing communications and brand management including brochures, white papers and advertising. Market research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities.
- Work with suppliers, including printers.
This is a crucial role for an expanding business. There is a substantial opportunity to promote the business to a much wider target audience and substantially increase the amount of quality customer leads.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented marketer with knowledge or experience of digital and content marketing. There is genuine potential for a long and highly rewarding career, both financially and in terms of job satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate;
- Marketing related degree or equivalent qualification.
- 3 years or more of digital marketing experience, either within an agency or a growing business. Or both!
- Knowledge and experience of using digital and content marketing to generate new prospective customers. Experience of using Hubspot highly regarded.
- Video creation, creative writing, advertising and graphic design skills.
- Highly motivated and ambitious to drive growth within the business. Willing to improve marketing processes to ensure the company stays at the forefront of modern marketing and ahead of its competitors.
- Eligibility to work in Australia. Commitment to a long-term career in Melbourne.
The role will be located at their smart, newly redesigned office in Bayswater. There will also be occasional travel to client construction sites, primarily in Victoria for video and content production.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package, which will include salary, super and use of mobile phone and laptop.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40177 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.