Construction Project Manager – Australia-wide Projects
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a commercial fit out and construction specialist servicing a highly profitable vertical market in Australia. They have both large scale national clients with multiple nationwide projects and numerous smaller clients with individual requirements.
They offer exceptional client outcomes by delivering projects on time and to budget. More importantly, they create unique commercial spaces for their clients, thanks to a talented internal team offering an end to end service. They understand their clients and provide high quality solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also.
This new role will be an integral part of accomplishing their strategic growth plan and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
- Effectively manage client projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Plan and ensure exceptional outcomes for clients across multiple concurrent projects nationwide.
- Plan and monitor construction budgets and deliver effective cost control across projects.
- Effectively manage all trades and services contractors/personnel, including site meetings.
- Site visits before and during construction phase. Also, final inspection and project handover to clients.
This is a crucial role for a rapidly expanding business. Superior delivery of projects for clients results in increased revenue opportunities and ensures the company’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. This person will become a key member of an experienced and passionate team.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Construction project management experience, ideally across a wide range of commercial projects. Retail, office, education or healthcare construction experience will be highly regarded.
- Enthusiastic, professional and committed to a quality customer experience.
- Expert negotiator and problem-solver, focused on results with impeccable site management.
- Comfortable with occasional nationwide travel.
- Full eligibility to work within Australia.
This client is based south west of Melbourne and the role will be based at their HQ. Many of the projects are in Melbourne and wider Victoria but there will also be some travel required to client locations across Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package, which will include salary, super and flexible car package in line with experience and expectations.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40164 and we will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.