Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
Our client is a national provider of specialist design, construction and fit out solutions to a specialized and highly profitable vertical market in Australia. Historically they have outsourced architectural and drafting work to a local firm, however due to a dramatically increasing workload now require an internal specialist to provide an all-round architecture and design service for their projects. The company will also benefit from having a dedicated resource in-house to provide a high level of technical capability and design flair, to maximize the quality, individuality and value of projects for their clients.
Consequently we have been exclusively engaged to source an Architect with up to 5 years of experience and sound Revit skills to work on projects across Australia.
This business has a track record of successfully completing projects nationwide and is continuing to position themselves as a design and market leader in their field. They understand their clients and provide high quality solutions to ensure that their clients stand out in their marketplace also. This new role will be an integral part of accomplishing their strategic plan and the successful person will be a highly valued team member.
Specific duties will involve;
• Provide full drafting and architectural service for all design, construction and fit-out projects across Australia.
• Prepare to a high standard and following all required regulations, internal and external concept modelling, including architectural plans, floor plans and associated services.
• Visiting client sites for evaluation and measurement and also to understand individual client requirements.
• 3D rendering.
• Concept development.
This is a fully autonomous role working as a key member of an experienced team and offers long-term career development and potential. There will be continued training and development opportunities. This business is growing rapidly and has excellent prospects for the future. Working closely with a talented and passionate internal management team as well as clients, there is plenty of scope to add design flair to interesting and challenging projects.
Our client is flexible with regard to precise architectural experience, but will value creativity, adaptability and a willingness to learn. They are ideally looking for someone who has recently graduated and either recently completed registration as an architect or will do so in around 12 months.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
• Degree or equivalent education in architecture.
• Good knowledge and experience of Revit.
• Advanced rendering and 3D concept modelling skills, ideally with AutoCAD or 3DS Max.
• External and internal (joinery, plumbing, electrical etc) concept modelling.
• Proven design flair.
• Site skills, including detailed technical site measuring capabilities.
• Willingness to work hard and become an active member of a very enthusiastic and professional team.
• Comfortable with nationwide travel to meet clients.
• Eligibility to work within Australia.
This client is based in Geelong and also has an office in Melbourne. The role will ideally be based at Geelong HQ, but could be split between the Melbourne and Geelong locations. There will also be plenty of travel to client locations across Australia.
The company is offering a superior remuneration package pitched to attract the best, which will include salary, super, and full corporate benefits package in line with experience and expectations.
In the first instance, please submit your CV and any accompanying information to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40096 who will be in touch with you to discuss this in more detail.