Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing. We have created a new division, complementary to our existing services, to provide best-in-class training to support graduates and other early-stage professionals seeking to progress their careers.
We are in the process of launching a website for the new training division. With this in mind, we are looking for a skilled WordPress specialist who can consult with us and ultimately create a best-in-class website including advanced functionality for the training division.
Specific duties will involve;
- In conjunction with the Marketing Executive and Managing Director understand requirements to create a modern and responsive WordPress website for the new training division. Make recommendations with regard to website functionality, themes, layout and even wireframing.
- Recommend and implement transaction processing capability within the website.
- Review and recommend WordPress plugins to improve functionality of website (e.g. security and SEO).
- Set up capability to integrate with CRM system (exact CRM system to be decided, possibly Hubspot) as well setting up contact forms, lead capture and landing pages.
- Integrate website with Mailchimp.
- Train staff in WordPress/website functionality to ensure easy ongoing website administration.
- Review and recommend similar upgrades to 2 existing recruitment websites.
This is a great opportunity to put all your web development and WordPress skills to good use and work in a genuine consulting capacity for a dynamic and expanding business.
Ideally, you’ll have solid experience building WordPress websites for clients/businesses.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- 4+ years experience designing/building/creating WordPress websites.
- Solid technical knowledge of WordPress CMS, including plugins, themes and integrations.
- Good knowledge and experience of transaction/payment processing systems that can operate seamlessly within WordPress (perhaps Shopify, perhaps another better system).
- Knowledge of how a WordPress website will integrate with a sales and marketing system such as Mailchimp or Hubspot.
- Consultative approach to work with us to design and create this website.
- Able to work from the office in the CBD near Southern Cross station.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
There is flexibility as to how this role will operate, perhaps initially on a contract or even freelancer basis (timescale to be negotiable) to fit in with other projects, or even as a consulting assignment as an independent business. Do bear in mind that once the training website is complete we have 2 additional recruitment websites in need of similar upgrades. We have a nice office on Bourke Street, with kitchen and break out areas, which is easily accessible by public transport (train/tram).
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Managing Director Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40804 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.