Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work within the executive recruitment division of the company, to ultimately source and win new clients and understand their specific recruitment requirements. The role will require a mixture of both initial telephone outreach and face to face meetings or presentations to secure recruitment assignments.Over the last year we have secured exclusive supply contracts for the recruitment division for a wide range of quality clients in Australia including $multi-billion corporates and SMEs but have the capacity and potential to grow the recruitment business substantially over the next 12 months.
There will be comprehensive initial and ongoing training, and you can be confident you are representing one of the most experienced and skilled recruitment specialists in Australia.
Specific duties will involve;
- Research, identify and contact organisations to introduce our quality recruitment solutions and win recruitment assignments. We have a preference for both a geographical focus (e.g. near to where you live, the CBD etc) and also one or two vertical markets to target, which could include an area of specific interest or prior experience of the successful person.
- Maintain ongoing communication with prospective and existing clients to identify future recruitment opportunities. Use our CRM system to manage and record activity.
- Work with the Director to improve current presentation and email material.
- Secure and conduct business meetings with senior Executives at large and interesting corporations in Melbourne/Victoria.
- Other ad hoc administrative and telephone based tasks as required.
This will be a very interesting and diverse role, allowing a unique opportunity to research, understand and interact with talented business leaders across Australia. Recruitment, in our opinion is a truly unique career, offering exceptional professional development, deep job satisfaction and financial reward. We are offering a very flexible working arrangement to specifically fit with an individual’s unique part time working requirements. It is expected that roughly 60% of the time will be spent meeting prospective clients.
Recruitment is also challenging for many reasons. To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- General interest in business, marketing, careers, recruitment or technology. Genuine interest in one or more vertical markets or niche business sectors.
- First class communication skills, both verbal and written. In person presentation experience would be highly advantageous, although specific training will be provided.
- Enthusiasm, resilience and a willingness to speak with and meet with a lot of business executives every week to understand their recruitment challenges and goals.
- Technologically capable, to use online database, social media and internet research tools.
- Able to multitask and manage numerous concurrent projects.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by tram and train as well as having free parking. We operate a relaxed yet professional work environment, so it is expected the successful person will be able to work under their own initiative, sometimes with close guidance and teamwork, other times using your own impetus to manage a full schedule. We will provide tools to do the job, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and travel expenses. We also provide fruit and drinks in the office as well as the occasional business lunch.
There is flexibility with regard to contract terms and hours are negotiable. We will offer an hourly rate and can be flexible about payment terms (i.e. work on our payroll or invoice as your own ABN). We will also offer a genuine success-based bonus, which could eclipse total annual paid earnings.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40783 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.