Graduate Consultant – IT CRM System Project
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Within the recruitment division we have recently won our largest ever recruitment supply contract and have several additional recruitment projects to manage for long standing clients. Consequently, we need to advance out customer relationship management systems.
This role is to work for the recruitment division and will involve planning and implementing a CRM system designed to capture candidate data. This data will ultimately be used to search specific skills and experience within candidate profiles for future roles and also serve as a means to stay in touch with everyone we know! We intend to use one of many currently available online CRM systems, for example https://www.insightly.com.
Specific duties will involve;
- Understand our recruitment business and its specific requirements.
- In conjunction with the Director scope and specify ideal CRM capabilities.
- Select and install best solution CRM system. Migrate existing data (some manual) into CRM system.
- Ensure CRM works as planned. Produce basic CRM operations manual if required, train staff if required.
- Offer recommendations for next client focussed CRM system.
This would represent a challenging and interesting, real-world CRM installation project and as such would suit a recent graduate with sound knowledge of CRM systems and other web based technologies which may be required for CRM integration e.g. Mailchimp. Not only will this work be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Some understanding or experience of business databases coupled with a sound knowledge of web-based business tools.
- Experience of being involved in a technology project.
- General interest in business.
- A desire to take immediate responsibility for projects and ensure the very highest standard of project delivery.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by train/tram as well as having free on street parking. This role could either be short term project or something to bridge the gap in your early career or perhaps as a consulting assignment. Alternatively, it could be a 2-month (or more) contract assignment with potential bonus for successful completion of the project
In the first instance please forward your CV and and supporting information you feel is necessary to the Director and Principal Consultant Jeremy Hill quoting reference JH40779.