Social Media Intern
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
Our recruitment division is growing rapidly with numerous ongoing recruitment assignments for clients, in Geelong, Melbourne and wider Victoria. It is highly beneficial for us to promote our services and especially our recruitment campaigns via social media, especially LinkedIn.
We are looking for a person who can improve our social media presence, engagement and reach, especially through the use of quality digital advertising, focusing on creating adverts and content through various digital channels (mainly LinkedIn but possibly also Facebook).
Specific duties will involve;
- Researching and suggesting ideas and strategies for making and running digital and social media advertising campaigns particularly focused on reaching a specific target audience for recruitment campaigns.
- In conjunction with the Director managing those advertising campaigns, including reviewing analytical data as to the effectiveness of adverts.
- Creating quality, relevant content for prospective customers.
- Review social media tools available to manage/improve social media management.
- Recommend future social media marketing strategies for the Director.
This is a great opportunity to learn and become a key part of growing a business through the quality use of digital marketing. Over time the role could develop to managing additional digital resources and becoming the Social Media Manager for the business.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Theoretical knowledge of running quality advertising / promotional campaigns across digital channels. Some knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding about social media as well as digital marketing and advertising.
- Exceptional copywriting capability, ideally with complementary digital image creation skills.
- Able to work from our office in central Geelong.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
There is flexibility as to how this role will operate, perhaps initially on a part time basis to allow for continuing studies or other employment, or even as a consulting assignment as a freelancer. We have office and meeting/training facilities in central Geelong and the role will be based there. There may also be support for further social media or relevant training.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40771 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.