Diversity. Work on a wide range of recruitment and business assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. Cutting edge tech to specialist national product distribution.
Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example two clients have relocated to major new premises in the last 12 months, in part thanks to our work.
Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Make a real impact on projects.
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
We have recently secured several new recruitment campaigns from long standing clients and have ongoing projects to manage from end 2016 through 2017. Consequently, there is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join the company at this exciting phase of expansion.
This role is to work across both the recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing divisions and will involve working with clients to achieve the desired results for individual projects. We have completed numerous diverse client assignments over the last 4 years and the work is always interesting and challenging.
Specific duties will involve;
- Working on client projects. Understanding client requirements.
- Assist the executive recruitment division with client management, research and the entire recruitment process.
- Undertake pre interview and interview telephone conversations with applicants for client jobs as well as managing advert responses.
- Prepare and execute diverse sales and marketing campaigns with the Director. Attend meetings with clients to present solutions.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role, including full and ongoing training for a business which has grown rapidly over the last 4 years. Not only will this role be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will offer superb development potential for the future.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Exceptional communication capability to interact successfully with a broad range of business executives.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get the best results for clients.
- Ability to understand client requirements with time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- Confidence to be involved in face to face business meetings and telephone conversations with a wide range of professionals.
- A desire to take immediate responsibility for projects and managing commercial relationships.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone taking to potential candidates and customers.
- Ability to use technology proactively (including social media) for research and day to day business operation.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
You will be working with the Director to ensure client goals are achieved. We have offices in Camberwell and Collingwood (as well as a satellite location in Geelong) both easily serviced by public transport, as well as free parking in Camberwell. You will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and any other tools for business purposes. We also provide fruit, drinks and snacks as well as regular business meetings over lunch/coffee.
We are flexible with regard to initial contract terms and working hours which could be initially part time to complement current work situation. It is however expected that the successful person will be willing to commit to a mutually beneficial financial arrangement early 2017.
In the first instance please email your CV quoting reference JH40764 to Jeremy Hill, Director and Principal Consultant.