Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently works with business clients across 2 divisions, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
This role is to work within the executive recruitment division of the company, to identify, contact and telephone interview a prospective candidates for our client’s job roles.
There will be initial and ongoing training, covering recruitment best practice, advanced recruitment resourcing techniques, specialist commercial knowledge (to understand specialist job roles) and also interviewing methodology.
Specific duties will involve;
- Research, identify and contact talented individuals for recruitment campaigns.
- Understand client or internal requirements for specific recruitment campaigns.
- Conduct telephone interviews to understand candidate experience and relevance for client job roles.
- Manage responses to advertisements and discuss job roles with applicants.
- Explain complex job roles to candidates.
- Update information within an online database.
- Other ad hoc administrative and telephone based tasks as required.
This will be a very interesting and diverse role, allowing a unique opportunity to research, understand and interact with talented business executives across Australia. Recruitment, in our opinion is a truly unique career offering exceptional professional development and deep job satisfaction. The recruitment campaigns will be varied allowing a superb overview of corporate recruitment. We use cutting edge recruitment sourcing techniques, including social media. The role could progress into a genuine Recruitment Consultant role. Initially the role will be for two to three weeks in December 2016.
Recruitment is challenging for many reasons. To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- General interest in business, marketing, careers, recruitment and technology.
- Degree level education. Able to quickly understand complex information.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm, resilience and a willingness to speak with a lot of business executives every day to understand their career goals.
- Technologically capable, to use online database, social media and internet research tools.
- Able to multitask and manage concurrent projects.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by tram and train as well as having free parking. We operate a relaxed yet professional work environment, so it is expected the successful person will be able to work under their own initiative, sometimes with close guidance and teamwork, other times using your own impetus to get things completed on time. We will provide tools to do the job, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro and mobile phone. We also provide fruit and drinks in the office.
There is flexibility with regard to contract terms although this would ideally be an initial 2-3 week period in December. Hours are flexible. We will offer an hourly rate depending on experience and capabilities.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40762 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.