Website and E-Commerce Systems Manager – WordPress and Magento
Hill Start International Pty Ltd is a specialist recruitment company working with quality clients to uncover exceptional career opportunities across Australia.
We are currently recruiting a talented web developer with good experience of WordPress and Magento to manage our client’s corporate website, currently running on the WordPress CMS with a Magento store. There is currently a high volume of low value transactions running through the site and the client requires someone to ensure security and stability of the site as the business continues to expand. The site also maintains client login details and client portal, where they can view purchase history and interact with sales and customer service teams.
Specific duties will involve;
- Flawlessly manage the corporate website.
- Ensure stability and security of WordPress platform and Magento.
- Identify and implement areas for improvement on the website.
- Interact with Senior Management and internal teams to understand website requirements and recommend potential improvements.
- Offer training or guidance internally where necessary.
This will be a superb opportunity to fully utilise all of your experience of WordPress and Magento website management within a corporate environment.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of managing a complex, business, transactional WordPress website.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and Magento.
- First class analytical and communication skills, to identify potential problems and opportunities within the website and to subsequently communicate those to the management team.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director, Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40758 who will be in touch with you to progress your application.