- Diversity. Work on a wide range of sales, marketing and recruitment assignments for a broad spectrum of clients. Cutting edge tech to specialist national product distribution.
- Quality. Be deeply involved in shaping the future of some of the most exciting organisations in Australia today. For example two clients have relocated to major new premises in the last 6 months, in part thanks to our work.
- Challenge. Test your skills and find new ways to get the best results for clients. Have real input on projects. Learn more in 6 months than you could in 2 years in many mainstream roles.
Graduate Trainee – Sales, Marketing, Research
Hill Start International Pty Ltd currently provides quality solutions to clients across two business units, executive recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing.
We have recently won our largest ever contract and have several ongoing projects to manage from early 2016. Consequently, there is a need for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join the company at this exciting phase of expansion.
This role is to work across both the recruitment and outsourced sales and marketing divisions and will involve working with clients to achieve the desired results for individual projects. We have completed numerous diverse client assignments over the last 3 years and the work is always interesting and challenging.
Specific duties will involve;
- Working with clients. Understanding client requirements.
- Attend meetings with clients to present solutions.
- Assist the executive recruitment division with client management, research and the entire recruitment process.
- Undertake general telephone contact with clients and their customers.
- Prepare and execute diverse sales and marketing plans with the Director and Marketing Assistant.
- Any other ad hoc work as required, such as general administration, producing reports, web research and supporting clients.
This is an entry level role, ideally suited to a recent graduate and will include full and ongoing training for a business which has grown rapidly over the last 3 years. Not only will the work be interesting, varied and challenging in the short term, but it will also offer superb development potential for the future. It is expected that the successful person will attend conferences and events (both in Australia and overseas) and undertake formal/informal learning as an ongoing part of the role.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Degree or equivalent education.
- Exceptional communication capability to interact successfully with business executives at all levels.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get the best results for clients.
- Ability to understand client requirements with time management to ensure projects are completed as planned.
- Confidence to be involved in face to face business meetings with a wide range of business executives.
- A desire to take early responsibility for projects and managing client relationships.
- Willingness to work hard and spend plenty of time on the telephone talking to customers and job applicants.
- Ability to use technology proactively, including social media, whether for research or day to day communications.
- Eligibility to work within Australia.
You will be working with the Director to ensure client goals are achieved. The office is in Camberwell and is serviced by tram and train as well as having free parking. As part of an all-round reward package, you will be provided with current business tools to work effectively, such as PC/laptop/MS Surface Pro, mobile phone and Myki for business purposes. There will also be a performance based bonus which should dramatically enhance basic pay.
In the first instance, please submit your CV to the Director and Principal Consultant Jeremy Hill, quoting reference JH40753.